Friday, March 29, 2013

And they just keep growing

Almost Easter already! The weather has been cooler than normal but it sure hasn't stopped the Cornish X's from growing. They are doing very good with the daily move. You can just about see them grow!


Five Weeks Old!

The Barred Rock pullets are just as pretty as can be. They are very elegant. They are so elegant that a rat, we are guessing, made its way into the coop and attacked a couple. We now have a couple of traps for their use! Poor little chickens.


Some nice looking pullets!

The little rat trap, yuck!
We moved another rabbit grazer pen to the farm. We took apart one of the coops that Russ had built last year. He was going to rebuild the chicken pen but then I asked if we could magically change it into grazer pens. So now I have to keep building more pens before the pieces get used for something else! Funny how that can happen.

More pastured rabbits!

I have to say that it is the farmer's birthday today! Happy 24th Farmer Russell!



Farmer Russ!

No comments:

Post a Comment